Aluminium Ducting is a ‘very flexible, light ducting’ exactly as you would find under the bonnet of a motor car.
This ducting is used for a wide range of ventilation and extraction systems. One of the main advantages of this type of ducting is that it will stay in position once bent.
This Flexible Ali Duct is manufactured by various companies who also use their own product reference. Rega Ventilation manufacture this type of ducting and call it Rega Duct.
Aluminium Ducting is most commonly seen in motor engines where it is used as an air ducting.
Construction: Aluminium spirally wound crimp-locked strip. The tube has a corrugation depth of 3mm to give an external dimension 6mm larger than the internal size.
Features of our Aluminium Ducting:
- Corrugated Aluminium Construction.
- Easily formed by hand to bends and offsets.
- Maintains cross section area after bending to ensure low air flow resistance.
- Stayput characteristics ensure minimal support required.
- Provides an ideal balance of Strength and Flexibility
Aluminium Ducting Applications
Ideal for use in a wide range of air ducting systems. This ducting is self supporting and suitable for use in permanent situations with the advantage of a very tight bend radius.
Aluminium Ducting Attributes
- Max Operating Temperature: +330 Degrees 'C'
- Size Range: 40mm to 500mm. (O/D = I/D + 8MM) Any non standard size can be supplied within this range.
- OperatingTemperature range.
- Standard 3 metre. Sizes up to 200mm may be supplied as 10 metre coils.
- Fire Resistance BS476 Part 8 - 15 minutes
Speak to one of our team today about Aluminium Ducting for your business. Simply complete the form and we will call you back. Or give us a call on +44(0)1527 64036.